Toddlers & Preschool Kids
Junior Jivers: Fridays 10am
Junior Jivers is a structured music and movement group for children aged 1-5 years (younger siblings welcome) taught within a Christian context. It is a fun session that includes singing, playing instruments, movement, dancing and stories (including simple Bible stories).
Parents and carers join in with their children, providing a great opportunity to enjoy singing and dancing together!
Fill in an enrolment form and we'll be in touch.
Kindy - Year 2 Kids
Hubbers: Three Fridays each term
5:15 - 6:15pm three Fridays each term, on the church site, Hubbers aims to provide an active, interesting environment where:
- Kids can meet with others their age
- Kids can hear from the bible about God, Jesus and life
- Kids can enjoy a busy program of craft, games and activities
- Friends are most welcome however they must be enrolled before they come
Enrolment is essential. Once enrolled, kids are registered to join us at Hubbers. Parents and caregivers need to check in their kids and collect afterwards in our grounds. Entry via the church car park at the back of the property.
- Term 4 - Last week for 2022 December 9th
Year 3-6 Kids
Hub Club & Kaos: Fridays 6:30pm
6:30 - 8:00pm during school term, on the church site.
Both Hub Club and KAOS aim to provide an exciting environment where:
- Kids can hang out with their friends and make new ones
- Kids can find out about what the bible says about God, Jesus and other stuff
- Kids can enjoy a fun night full of action, games and laughter
Enrolment is essential. Once enrolled, kids are registered to join us on a Friday night. Parents and caregivers need to check in their kids and collect afterwards in our grounds. Entry via the church car park at the back of the property (Western Crescent).