Kids are always welcome!
Our goal at Christ Church Kids is to partner with you in introducing your kids to the real Jesus, and to help them grow by telling the story of Jesus and exploring the Bible. Our teams provide a safe, fun, and engaging experience so that kids might know and love Jesus.
To help us welcome and take care of your kids, please fill out an enrolment form.
SUNDAYS 9:15AM - 11AM
Christ Church has amazing programs on Sundays for children in crèche to Year 6 at school.
Our programs include engaging Bible talks, small groups, craft, games and much more!
Ages 1-5 / Fridays / 10AM
Junior Jivers is a structured music and movement group for children aged 1-5 years (younger siblings welcome). It is a fun session that includes singing, playing instruments, movement, dancing, and stories, including simple Bible stories.
Parents and carers join in with their children, providing a great opportunity to enjoy singing and dancing together!
Junior Jivers runs during school term and has an optional cost of $30 per term.
Fill in an enrolment form and we’ll be in touch!
Kindy — Yr 2 / Fridays fortnightly / 5:15 - 6:15PM
Hubbers runs from 5:15 – 6:15pm fortnightly on Fridays during school term and aims to provide an active, interesting environment where:
- Kids can meet with others their age
- Kids can hear from the Bible about God, Jesus and life
- Kids can enjoy a busy program of craft, games and activities
- Friends are most welcome
Enrolment is essential. Once enrolled, kids are registered to join us at Hubbers. Parents / carers need to check in their kids and collect them afterwards in our grounds. Entry is via the church car park at the back of the property (Western Crescent).
- Term 1: 9th February, 23rd February, 8th March, 22nd March, 5th April
- Term 2: 10th May, 24th May, 7th June, 21st June
- Term 3: 2nd August, 16th August, 30th August, 13th September
- Term 4: 25th October, 8th November, 22nd November, 6th December
Yr 3 — Yr 6 / Fridays / 6:30PM — 8:00PM
Hub Club + KAOS aims to provide an exciting environment where kids can:
- Hang out with their friends and make new ones
- Find out about what the Bible says about God, Jesus and the world
- Enjoy a fun night full of action, games and laughter
Hub Club + Kaos runs during school term.
Enrolment is essential. Once enrolled, kids are registered to join us on a Friday night. Parents/ carers need to check in their kids and collect them afterwards in our grounds. Entry is via the church car park at the back of the property (Western Crescent).
Upcoming Kids' Events
SAFETY AT CHURCH
We Value Safe Ministry
The safety of children and all vulnerable people is of the utmost priority at Christ Church. Christ Church is committed to the physical, emotional and spiritual welfare and safety of all people, particularly within its own community.