If you’re new or keen to visit, please pre-register here for a seat. Onsite each week we have room for people in the church building, and in the Top Hall. Everyone on-site must check in at the Western Crescent entrance.
Register for 9:30am
If you’re new or keen to visit, please pre-register here for a seat for church.
Register for 6:00pm
Covid Safety at Christ Church
At Christ Church Gladesville we are committed to ensuring the safety of everyone who comes through our church building. Our building is open for Sunday services and we are so looking forward to joining together for fellowship and connecting in person. However, we need to do this safely and legally. All our procedures follow the update health advise and are in place to help us to love one another and ensure the health and safety of everyone at our church.
We have registered our church as COVID Safe with the government and we have COVID-19 Safety Plans which are constantly being reviewed and updated.
Conditions of Entry:
- All site visitors must check-in upon arrival
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building (hand sanitiser will be provided).
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times
- Chairs are set out in accordance with social distancing requirements, please do not move your chair to be closer to others.
- Disinfectant wipes are provided on-site. Please use them to wipe down any hard surfaces that you touch
- There will be no sharing of bibles
Do not enter the building if:
- You have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
- you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or feeling generally unwell