To come along to our 9:30am service (including 0-2 year olds for creche), each week you can register for a seat for the coming Sunday here:
Register for 9:30am
If you have preschool to year 6 kids, they can be dropped off for our 9:15 kids program. They’ll have a great time and be ready to collect at 10:55am. If you haven’t already enroled them, you can do so here:
Enrol for Kids Programs
To come along to our 6:00pm service, each week you can register for a seat for the coming Sunday here:
Register for 6:00pm
Covid Safety at Christ Church
At Christ Church Gladesville we are committed to ensuring the safety of everyone who comes through our church building. Our building has reopened for services and we are so looking forward to joining together again for fellowship and reconnecting in person. However, we need to do this safely and legally.
Meeting together will look different to how it was back in February. The church will be set out differently, there will be no congregational singing or the sharing of bibles, masks are recommended by the government and there are some conditions regarding entry to the church building. All this is in place to help us to love one another and helps to ensure the health and safety of everyone returning to church.
We have registered our church as COVID Safe with the government and we have COVID-19 Safety Plans which are constantly being reviewed and updated.
Conditions of Entry:
- All site visitors must check-in upon arrival
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the building (hand sanitiser will be provided).
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times
- Chairs are set out in accordance with social distancing requirements, please do not move your chair to be closer to others.
- Disinfectant wipes are provided on-site. Please use them to wipe down any hard surfaces that you touch
- There will be no sharing of bibles or news sheets
- Wearing of a mask is not required, but it is highly recommended
Do not enter the building if:
- You have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
- you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or feeling generally unwell